The Benefits of Bifocal Safety Glasses Explained!
The Benefits of Bifocal Safety Glasses Explained!
If you want to find out more about Bifocal Safety glasses, then you have come to the right place! Here at ToolFreak, we take great pride in the fact that we are Safety Glasses Geeks! The wellbeing of your eyes is our passion, in fact, over the years, we have dedicated our time to researching and creating the ultimate, protective eyewear! When it comes to Bifocal Safety Glasses, we’re pretty clued up! So keep on reading to find out more!
Bifocal Safety Glasses are also referred to as ‘safety glasses with readers’, they have impact-rated safety lenses with magnifiers molded into them. They are a perfect solution for those who are in need of reading glasses as well as protective, safety eyewear!
They protect your eyes from a number of environmental hazards and allow you to focus and easily switch between changing tasks, while ensuring incredible vision.
Bifocal Safety glasses come in a range of different diopters (strengths), ranging from 1.00 to 3.00. (Click here to check out our informative blog post all about Bifocal Safety Glasses).
The Importance of Protecting your eyes…
Your eyes are extremely sensitive and fragile, so keeping them safe is crucial and you should do everything you can to avoid placing them at risk! If your eyesight is damaged it can affect your ability to work and therefore your livelihood! Bifocal Safety glasses are a smart solution in the safety eyewear industry, that can protect your eyes AND enhance your vision! The facts below reflect how often eye injuries take place in the working world!
Eye Injuries in the workplace- The facts and statistics!
- 300,000 workplace eye injuries result in people going to the emergency room every year, nationwide. 1
- It is estimated that 90% of these injuries could have been prevented with the use of proper protective eyewear (that means that 270,000 workplace injuries could be avoided with the use of protective eyewear)1
- Eye injuries make up nearly 45% of all head injuries that lead to missed work days. 2
- Eye injuries account for an estimated annual $300 million in medical bills, compensation, and time off. 2
- Men ages 25-44 comprise 80% of all workplace eye injury victims. 2
- 40% of on-the-job eye injuries happen in the manufacturing, construction, and mining industries. 1
Facts and statistics taken from these sources:
The Benefits of Bifocals:
- Vision enhancing- Bifocal Safety Glasses, also known as ‘safety glasses with readers’. They are perfect for people who need reading glasses as well as high quality safety eyewear! Bifocal Safety glasses come in a range of different diopters (strengths), ranging from 1.00 to 3.00. This means that you will be able to see clearly at a range of varying distances, you can focus on objects nearby, as well as objects at a distance (approximately within 18 inches from your eyes).
- Convenience- When you invest in Bifocal Safety glasses you eradicate the need to swap between your readers and your safety glasses! These innovative glasses have the benefits of reading glasses and the perks of protective eyewear, as these impact resistant safety lenses have magnifiers (bifocals) molded into them! They are ideal for people who require reading glasses and need secure safety glasses! In another blog post, we detail all of the careers that Bifocal Safety Glasses cater to (Insert link to blog post here).
- Efficiency- Save time! Following on from above, when you eliminate the need to swap glasses constantly, you save yourself so much time. This means that you can focus on the task in hand and remain efficient and productive.
- Save Money! Be savvy with your spending with these multipurpose safety glasses! You will save yourself the need to invest in two different pairs of glasses, as you will have the benefits of both and the drawbacks of neither with these amazing glasses.
- Stylish- Bifocal Safety glasses come in all shapes and sizes; and depending on where you buy them from, there are some smart-looking, stylish ones on the market! Bifocal Safety glasses are often designed as durable & fashionable as opposed to boring & bulky! It all completely depends on where you buy them from and what you’re specifically looking for when selecting safety glasses.
- Safe & Secure- The majority of Bifocal Safety glasses meet ANSI Z87 + standards. They offer certain UV Protection and are impact resistant. (All depending on where you buy them from).
- Versatile- You can buy Bifocals in an array of colours, from clear lenses to smoke tinted lenses. This means that you can be ready for any situation, environment, or obstacle! If you work outdoors, then smoke tinted lenses would be perfect for you. You will be able to keep your eye on the ball and focus. Or If you work in doors and need to see with insane clarity, then clear lenses would be your perfect match!
- Multipurpose- These Safety Glasses can be used in so many different environments and situations. Bifocal Safety glasses are often bought from an array of different people in a variety of different occupations. Architects, Quantity Surveyors & site managers are just a select few of those benefiting from the use of bifocals.
As you can see, Bifocal Safety Glasses offer a number of benefits, to a range of people. Not only are they vision enhancing and protective, but they promote comfort, versatility and style! Now is the time that we minimise eye injuries in the workplace and maximise the use protective safety glasses!
If you are interested in Bifocal Safety Glasses and want to know more about them, then check out our vast range of blog posts on our website! We have composed bifocal based blog posts detailing their uses, as well as highlighting job roles that would benefit from the use of these high quality, innovative safety glasses.
We hope you are filled with knowledge and fuelled with excitement to buy your perfect pair of safety glasses. If you want to find out more information about other types of safety glasses then take a look through our blogs, we strive to inform and educate the public as we are extremely passionate about protective eyewear.
If you enjoyed this post, then please leave us feedback! We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have! Keep your eyes peeled for new content coming soon!
Also, if you like the safety glasses in the photos above, check out our range of safety eyewear at: www.toolfreak.com
Trust the experts!
Thank You for reading!
The ToolFreak Team